.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Statement of Educational Goals and Philosophy :: My Philosophy of Education

Statement of Educational Goals and Philosophy As I go through lists of careers, I search for the one I will make my profession. As a freshman in college, I enrolled in Marshall University with the destruction of being a neonatal registered nurse. I felt like working in the labor and delivery section of a hospital would be an fearful experience. At whatsoever point, I realized that I wanted to have a family and children someday. I want to have a life with them, but that would be difficult because as a neonatal nurse, I would be required to work through holidays, weekends, and nights. I sat down with a pencil and some paper and began to write. I wrote different professions and what they had to offer. Something kept pulling me back to the education field. At that time, life seemed difficult, so I moved back home with my parents and enrolled in Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College. There I started taking classes in education and spending much of my time working with the Wyoming County Head straggle Program, where I participated in field trips, activities, and often helped teach lessons. I lambd the children. I have found that there is no greater feeling than the love of a child. Over the past year and a half, I have begun working with children in many different ways. I have begun to teach children well-nigh God at my church. One parent told me that it is the greatest compliment in the world for a parent to trust you enough to let you teach their child, and an plain greater compliment if they trust you enough to let you teach their child about God. At that point everything made sense. My path in life was decided, and my goals were set. I realized I wanted to teach young children. My goals for the education profession are very simple to define. My largest priority right now is to attain my Bachelors story in Elementary Education. After my degree, I want to teach in the West Virginia Public School System. As a teacher, my largest goal is to be a good teacher. I want to treat each child equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment